My Dad's Best Money Advice
In honor of Father's Day, Money magazine readers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers share the wisest advice their fathers shared with them, via #MyDadsBestAdvice
- What's the most common advice? Smart spending and sticking to a budget comes up a lot...
- — Money Magazine (@MONEY)Wed, Jun 12 2013 15:50:26
- — K.O.E. (@ThePluckyOne)Fri, Jun 14 2013 07:12:56
- — Samantha Reeves (@Samantha_VUHL)Fri, Jun 14 2013 07:32:34If you use your credit card write the amount down in your check ledger to ensure you have the money to pay the bill. #MyDadsBestAdvice
- ...as does steady saving and investing.
- — Pennies & Millions (@PenniesMillions)Thu, Jun 13 2013 11:28:43
- Dad also imparted the virtue of hard work...
- — Nqobile Ndlovu (@Nqo_Ndlovu)Thu, Jun 13 2013 10:53:34
- ...and the importance of generosity.
- And sometimes he had some lighter advice.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 11 already did!