Summing up the Mental health debate
A summary of the days proceedings in the House of Commons yesterday as MPs discussed mental health in the UK, for the first time in five years.
- — Mind (@MindCharity)Thu, Jun 14 2012 03:52:00
- — Vicki Nash (@vickinash)Thu, Jun 14 2012 06:21:54
- — Time to Change (@TimetoChange)Thu, Jun 14 2012 06:57:46Massive breakthrough in parliemant today: 2 MPs opened up about their mental illness: Kevan Jones & Charles Walker #mentalhealthdebate
- — Mind (@MindCharity)Thu, Jun 14 2012 07:21:00@andyburnhammp mentions our 'We need to talk' campaign for more talking therapies. http://www.mind.org.uk/campaigns_and_issues/we_need_to_talk …ukmentalhealthdebateues/we_need_to_talk #mentalhealthdebate
- — Mind (@MindCharity)Thu, Jun 14 2012 07:48:55Gavin Barwell MP: "the law says if you have a mental health problem your contribution to society is not welcome, and this has to change."
- — Sarah Mitchell (@Smitchalot)Thu, Jun 14 2012 09:13:42#mentalhealthdebate Julian Lewis: "people need to know on the occasion that they need the ultimate support, it will be there for them."
- — ilona burton (@ilonacatherine)Thu, Jun 14 2012 09:50:20
- — Kate Stringer (@kate_string)Thu, Jun 14 2012 09:43:45
- — Dr Gordon Milson (@gordonmilson)Fri, Jun 15 2012 01:24:15
- — Mind (@MindCharity)Fri, Jun 15 2012 02:44:47
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.