Landry Jones on his huddle presence: 'I've never really huddled'
It was former Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones' turn at the podium Friday morning at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. A look at what he said, and what's being said about him.
- — Brandon Moffet (@06Moffet)Fri, Feb 22 2013 08:30:11RT @Jacobs71: Landry Jones on Andy Reid said he was an awesome coach and knew a lot more about football then me. It would be an honor to play for him.
- — Stephanie Kuzydym (@stephkuzy)Fri, Feb 22 2013 08:28:42
- — NFL Draft Bible (@NFLDraftBible)Fri, Feb 22 2013 08:40:19
- — Sean Moniri (@SeanMoniri)Fri, Feb 22 2013 08:15:50Is Tyler Wilson, Tyler Bray, E.J. Manuel or Landry Jones the Cowboys’ QB of the future?: The Dallas Cowboys pr... http://bit.ly/12X45Z6
- — SeanLDurham (@SeanLDurham)Fri, Feb 22 2013 08:36:08I like Jones “@jetswhispers: QB Landry Jones press conference going on. impressive guy. Married. Mature. Smart. Good 3-4 round prospect.”
- — Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison)Fri, Feb 22 2013 08:05:45"Every team has a starting quarterback. You will have to go in and take someone's job." - Landry Jones. Well the Chiefs don't actually.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.