Rabaa massacre - Egyptian coup supporters blame the victim
A general overview of pro-coup liberals spinning, excusing, justifying, and denying the massacre of Muslim Brotherhood demonstrators in Rabaa by security forces on July 27 following Gen. al-Sisi's call for "the mandate and order that I confront violence and potential terrorism." At least 82 dead.
- Sandmonkey: "Are the people saying that they will finish us off after they finish the MB dumb or just in the mood of putting themselves in the same box with the MB?"
- The killings in Rabaa are underway. And so are coup supporters' attempts to justify it or paint it as a propaganda ploy by the Muslim Brotherhood...
- Coup backers spin away...
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!
- AnjaThis is a sad list which could be much longer. I am missing the "MOI did not fire one shot" tweets.2013-07-29T17:57:19.259Z
- Omar KamelTelepathy - it's pretty sad that a telepath could misinterpret anything quite so badly. Can you explain to me how that tweets in ANY way justifies anything? The...Telepathy - it's pretty sad that a telepath could misinterpret anything quite so badly. Can you explain to me how that tweets in ANY way justifies anything? The whole point of it was to show how idiotic it is for the army to ask the people to give it a mandate to supposedly 'fight terrorism'. You're either being disingenuous for your own purposes, or you just really don't get it. As I said in my previous reply - anybody who actually wants to see how I feel about it - could read what I wrote at http://www.karmamole.com/septic/july-26th-2013-lets-go-crazy/more2013-07-29T17:05:04.966Z
- thelepathy@OmarKamel Correct me, if I'm wrong - did @MaxBlumenthal write this "ironic" tweet of yours, in which you tried to justify a massacre by Sisi's troops?2013-07-29T13:53:23.085Z