#fieldfotos: United Farm Workers take on Social Media
In preparation for today's Senate vote on the immigration reform bill, the UFW has called on Facebook and the Twitterverse to post photos from the fields.
- As part of the campaigns, supporter and workers held signs that read "With the United Farm Workers We Will Have Documents."
- Elected officials joined in via Twitter.
- — Lloyd Doggett (@RepLloydDoggett)Tue, Jun 25 2013 10:36:40
- — Raul M. Grijalva (@RepRaulGrijalva)Tue, Jun 25 2013 14:37:41
- — Congressmember Bass (@RepKarenBass)Tue, Jun 25 2013 09:59:31
- A lead-up to the campaign and where it all started.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.