Rep. Tony Cornish and gun debate
Good Thunder Rep.Tony Cornish, Republican, got a lot of attention as he participated in the Public Safety Committee hearing on gun bills.
- — Becky Alery (@aleryrl)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:14:34
- — Briana Bierschbach (@bbierschbach)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:40:03Cornish says his testifiers will blow holes through facts "misstated" in testimony for Paymar's bill #mnleg
- — Briana Bierschbach (@bbierschbach)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:40:27Cornish: "You are not going to stop some of these people from committing murders" by passing some of these gun laws #mnleg
- — Jennifer Brooks (@stribrooks)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:41:37
- — Mary Lahammer (@mlahammer)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:42:35
- — Jennifer Brooks (@stribrooks)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:45:36Cornish's "blow holes" comment came right after a young man described how his father was shot twice in the head at Accent Signage.
- — Tommy Johnson (@TwoPuttTommy)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:46:47RT @pcondonap: Rep. Cornish hits fellow police chief backing gun limits. Says they represent city councils and mayors, not their officers. #mnleg #guns
- — Andy Aplikowski (@AAARF)Tue, Feb 05 2013 08:51:12I love how the media was using gun language like armed with or loaded bEFORE hearing, but now jumping down Cornish's throat fr his #mnleg
- — Briana Bierschbach (@bbierschbach)Tue, Feb 05 2013 09:19:27Cornish: "Why in the world would a doctor put his or her neck on the line here" to get someone back their rights to own a weapon #mnleg
- — Jennifer Brooks (@stribrooks)Tue, Feb 05 2013 09:22:46RT @jwrags: rep cornish says docs write permissions "like candy" and handicap stickers given for "absolutely nothing."
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.