MIT Sloan Reunion Weekend 2013
We welcomed over 1,200 alumni and their guests back to campus June 6-9, 2013 for a weekend filled with events, learning opportunities, and just plain FUN. In case you missed our social media coverage, here is a sample of the weekend from out Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Preparations were finalized the week before, as the staff of the Office of External Relations stuffed bags in anticipation of the arrival of our alumni!
- All that preparation lead to the arrival of our first official check-in on Thursday morning!
- And of course, our pal Sloanie Tim had to welcome the group as well!
- We kept our alumni informed with these handy cards, so they could keep up with all the happenings on our social media accounts.
- First family-fun activity of the weekend was a Duck Tour!
- Day two featured lots of great presentations!
- One of our alumni had this to share from the Career Workshop: Positioning Yourself Using a Strengths-Based Framework led by Jackie Wilbur, Executive Director, Undergraduate and Master's Programs
- John Akula gave an Executive Education Workshop on Social Media @ Work
- The Alumni Entrepreneur Workshop: The Reality Behind the Dream was a popular one!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.