The IgNobel Roadshow with Marc Abrahams
Live tweets from the #IgNobel Show with @marcabrahams, 6pm 15 March 2013 @imperialcollege
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Thu, Mar 14 2013 07:58:13
- — Kate Gowers (@mattygroves)Thu, Mar 14 2013 05:07:07Just one day til the igNobel roadshow - hurrah! http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/graduateschool/events/ignobels …c.ignobeluaimprobableresearchnobels #ignobel #improbableresearch
- — Richard Stephens (@PsychologyRich)Fri, Mar 15 2013 06:33:02
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:09:23
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:10:53.@SidRodrigues to sit motionless doing nothing for 90 minutes. Speakers: Richard Stevens, Ian Day, Sante Rodrigues, James Harking,...
- Bad spelling. Correct names: Santi Rodriguez and James Harkin
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:13:05
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:14:1910 #IgNobel Prizes awarded every year since 1991. 9,000 nominations a year. 10-20% self nominate who almost always don't win.
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:15:18If offered an #IgNobel & refuse, it's as if the conversation never happened. Remarkably few refuse. Prizes is cheap & changes each year.
- The 2012 Prize was a piece of wood attached to an hourglass.
- — Live Skeptic (@LiveSkeptic)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:20:43If #IgNobel winners talk too long, Miss Sweety-Poo will stand in front of the speaker & chant "stop talking, I'm bored". This works.
- — L or MsFossil (@LittleMsFossil)Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:21:18The #ignobels. I'm dying. DYING! (Also i am sure of it now... It's official... I'm in love with Marc Abrahams *sigh*)
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!