Straw Man Arguments In Support of Fordham
"Censorship" is not my argument
- — DanRiehl (@DanRiehl)Mon, Nov 26 2012 14:16:06RT @LegInsurrection: OPINION: Shame and censorship at #Fordham http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/26/opinion-shame-and-censorship-at-fordham/ …om/2012/11/26/opinion-shame-and-censorship-at-fordham/
- — Bridgette Dunlap (@bridgettedunlap)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:25:02@LegInsurrection Free speech does not mean "free from criticism" and paid for with $10,000 in student fees.
- — Bridgette Dunlap (@bridgettedunlap)Tue, Nov 27 2012 04:28:00@LegInsurrection No? That's what happened but you keep calling it "censorship". Pres said I don't like it but we'll pay her 10k anyway.
- — Legal Insurrection (@LegInsurrection)Tue, Nov 27 2012 06:38:32
- — Bridgette Dunlap (@bridgettedunlap)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:13:13
- — Bridgette Dunlap (@bridgettedunlap)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:19:21@LegInsurrection You wrote: "This is the perfect example of the type of implicit censorship discussed in Bill Whittle’s new video"
- — Bridgette Dunlap (@bridgettedunlap)Tue, Nov 27 2012 08:15:47@LegInsurrection If you think agreeing to pay someone 10K is "implicit censorship" we just don't see eye to eye on what those words mean.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.