Social media coverage of Hurricane Sandy
- Lehigh administration officials announced Sunday evening that classes and university events have been canceled on Monday and Tuesday. Only official personnel are required to report. Read our story of the coverage.
- The Dean of Students Office encouraged students to sign up for mobile alerts with their LU-Alert system.
- Lehigh students depart Linderman Library after hearing that classes have been canceled Monday and Tuesday.
- Lehigh students captured the approaching storm through social media platforms.
- A satellite image take of Hurricane Sandy as it approaches the East Coast.
- President Barack Obama meets with FEMA officials regarding the impending storm.
- Additional coverage of Hurricane Sandy as it approaches the Lehigh Valley.
- Professor Jeremy Littau, from Lehigh's department of journalism and communication, shared a storm tip.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.