[#Lift14] Scott Smith-The Sharing Economy Backlash
How does openness scale?
Scott Smith : Critical futurist, founder of Changeist
- Is this really a Sharing economy?
What does "sharing" mean ?
- — René F. Lisi (@renelisi)Thu, Feb 06 2014 06:22:35
- — Glenn Oberholzer (@glennoberholzer)Thu, Feb 06 2014 06:22:13
Car-Sharing Bike Sharing etx....sharing or fragmented renting?
- — AKA MEDIA SYSTEM (@AKAMEDIASYSTEM)Thu, Feb 06 2014 06:26:10I always thought the share in bikeshare was like time share (part-ownership of a bike)...weird to see everyone read it as altruism #lift14
- — Glenn Oberholzer (@glennoberholzer)Thu, Feb 06 2014 06:25:34
The "sharing econonomy" the new fuzzy topic
- — Barbara Schwede (@barbaraschwede)Thu, Feb 06 2014 06:30:11The start-up description game : It's like ___ (brand) but for ___ (industry/trend). Scott Smith #lift14 :-))
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!