Who's crying now?
Crying baby at Alinea in Chicago ignites foodie frenzy
- It started with this tweet from Grant Achatz, chef-partner at Alinea in Chicago.
- Followed by this new Twitter profile.
- Chef's response:
- The mainstream media gets wind of the chatter.
- The Chicago Reader rounds up the snark.
- CNN's cool food blog offers a list of baby-free zones.
- And now, Achatz will be on Good Morning America tomorrow (Tuesday, Jan. 14)
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.