Lean Startup Machine Workshop: Philly Edition...Day Two
Whoa...day two was intense! We really got to the meat of how to develop our business ideas, understand our customer, and take action (literally!). We also were treated to some very valuable presentations by Jake Stein of RJ Metrics, Aaron McClean of Eight Eleven Inc., and Dan Shipper of Firefly.
- — Philly Tech Meetup (@Philly_Tech)Sat, Feb 09 2013 06:54:04Tip for success: be sure to stay internally explicit with your company about the product you're offering #leanphilly
- — Mark Starkman (@MarkStarkman)Sat, Feb 09 2013 08:49:10If you run a Saas application and have 15 minutes to spare this morning, I have a business question to ask you. #leanphilly
- — Philly Tech Meetup (@Philly_Tech)Sat, Feb 09 2013 09:34:45
- — StartupDigestPHL (@StrtupDigestPHL)Sat, Feb 09 2013 11:42:30
- — Ted Mann (@turkeymonkey)Sat, Feb 09 2013 12:05:54
- — Apu Gupta (@apugupta)Sat, Feb 09 2013 12:30:21Looking forward to judging at #leanphilly tomorrow. Any teams need some quick advice / reactions? Tweet me. Good luck & get out of the bldg
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.