April 2013 Philly Tech Meetup @ Quorum Science Center
April 10th: We had the privilege at this month's Philly Tech Meetup to see demos around innovation in the solar power industry, how to organize your life from your mobile phone, and also a new approach to helpdesk support for software applications:
First up was Michael Raber from Boxly. This app allows you to create, organize, and share content from your mobile phone. I need this in my life!
- — Philly Tech Meetup (@Philly_Tech)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:16:23
- — Michael Krupit (@mkrupit)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:14:26
Next up, ModSolar...a system design and proposal generation software platform for the solar power industry:
- — Philly Tech Meetup (@Philly_Tech)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:31:04
- — Michael Krupit (@mkrupit)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:33:25
The final demo was presented by Supportify, a help and support content API:
- — Technically Philly (@TechnicallyPHL)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:46:34
- — Andrew Nusca (@editorialiste)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:47:29"What smells like money more than Comic Sans?" asks one presenter during his product demo. #phillytech
- — Archna Sahay (@ArchnaSahay)Wed, Apr 10 2013 16:44:34
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.