Recap: Phorum 2013 Tech Conference at World Cafe Live Philadelphia, PA
On March 21st, The Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital Technologies (PACT) hosted the region's first conference on disruptive technologies in enterprise. This was an awesome gathering of minds, and great presentations by speakers and panelists on mobile, social, and big data.
- — Eamon Gallagher (@eamonaogallaghe)Thu, Mar 21 2013 02:34:47
- Peter Coffee, VP of salesforce.com kicked off the conference with the opening session on exploiting disruptive technologies:
- — Matthew Botos (@BotosCloud)Thu, Mar 21 2013 05:29:31
- Phorum 2013's keynote address was delivered by author and innovation expert Don Tapscott, who talked about disruptive technology's impact on society and business. He had some pretty funny hip hop and other pop culture references thrown in there too:
- Ted Schadler of Forrester Research discussed mobile tech's effect in the workforce:
- — Philly Tech Meetup (@Philly_Tech)Thu, Mar 21 2013 07:37:23
- SAP's Sameer Patel discussed some very interesting facts and insight into social collaboration in the workplace:
- — Eamon Gallagher (@eamonaogallaghe)Thu, Mar 21 2013 08:43:02
- The demo pit downstairs was very cool as attendees got a chance to learn more about emerging startups and see their products in action. We also got a chance to vote for the "best in show" of the demo participants (check out the winner toward the end of the recap!):
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.