Stoudemire and the extinguisher
After the Heat beat the Knicks on Wednesday night, Amare Stoudemire punched through the glass casing for a fire extinguisher causing a media firestorm. Here's a look at the reaction:
- The story made the front and back covers of the New York Post.
- The Daily News may have summed up the feelings of Knicks fans best:
- Great lead in the Daily News story: "It wasn't just the Heat, it was the stupidity."
- A few people in Gotham took to Twitter:
- He waited for the extinguisher?
- The victim speaks:
- Stoudemire speaks:
- The victim responds:
- Yahoo! Sports actually answers asks a more relevant long-term question in this article which is: Can Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony effectively exist in New York?
- Apparently not everyone agrees with Melo's assessment that they can co-exist.
- At least one person is sympathetic:
- So what happens now?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.