Business is Global 2013
Business is Global is a two-week program for rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors interested in experiencing the intersection of business, language, and culture. This intensive experience, presented by the IU CIBER, truly brings to life the phrase, “Business is global.”
- We've uploaded to some fun portraits shot by Kelley photographer Josh Anderson to our Flickr set. You can find more of these and all the pictures from this summer at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kelleyiib/sets/72157634710516886/ …
- Our Business is Global connections live on! Peter ran into RA Matt at work just the other day.
- We miss all our BIG participants already! What a wonderful two-weeks with the most amazing high school students. We look forward to the time when we can say we knew you when.
- First time being home in almost 2 weeks. I'm really gunna miss the amazing people I met at IU. It was a great experience and I wish it could last another month. I felt like I knew some of you guys my entire life and I know you will all go far #kelleyBIG
- Our first place team: Team Egypt. Congratulations Miguel, Hugh, and Amy. The judges were impressed with your passion and your consideration of Egyptians' needs in your business recommendation.
- Our second place team: Team Tanzania. Congratulations Mariah, Tom, and Brandon. The judges were loved your presentation style.
- Our third place team: Team North Brazil. Congratulations Trisha, Rickey, and Grant. The judges were impressed with your business plan.
- The end arrived too quickly on Friday afternoon. After wowing our judges with their presentations, the BIG participants were off to the Awards Ceremony and Closing Dinner.
- RAs Matt and Anna had awards of their own to hand out.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 4 already did!