KW | Family Reunion Breakout Tips ... from YOU!
Knowledge is power! And with more than 200 breakout sessions, the education, training, tips and strategies were unstoppable! From leverage, to leads, to listings here are our favorite #KWFRTIPS from the the #KWRI Twittersphere!
- — Jessica Cojocari (@VirtualStaffer)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:15:00Great sessions at #KWFR too many good ones to choose from, so lucky that we have all of this great content!
- — Battle for Republic (@battle4Republic)Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:41:12
- — The Belt Team (@TheBeltTeam)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:26:05"Don't hire to the job. Hire to the ambition where you want to go. Hire people that want your job & won't let you do their job." GK #KWFR
- — The Belt Team (@TheBeltTeam)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:24:26"Biggest mistake in hiring is not hiring someone who has the capability to hire other people. They should be detailed & intelligent"GK #KWFR
- — Michelle Orsini (@OrsiniMichelle)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:11:26"The most talented buyer agent will only leave if they don't see you as a vehicle for their success." Aaron Armstrong #kwfr
- — Live Love Charlotte (@LiveLoveCLT)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:15:13
- — Kevin Kauffman (@KevinKauffman9)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:16:05
- — Live Love Charlotte (@LiveLoveCLT)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:23:34
- — Michelle Orsini (@OrsiniMichelle)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:23:12Showing Assistants cannot work with any more than 5 "A" buyers at one time as the level of service will decline. #kwfr
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.