Live Tweets From The Seattle Mayoral Debate
Highlights from Twitter during the mayoral primary debate, hosted in Seattle by KCTS 9 on July 18, 2013.
- — Jim Brunner (@Jim_Brunner)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:20:35Doug McQuaid: says he last rode bus 15 years ago. "I guess maybe I don't belong here." Shades of Admiral Stockdale. #seamayor
- — Jim Brunner (@Jim_Brunner)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:23:03Steinbrueck and McGinn note Legislature (hint: Ed Murray) failed to secure funding to stave off Metro bus cuts. #seamayor
- — Jim Brunner (@Jim_Brunner)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:24:02Murray says Legislative leaders still working on bus $$ - special session possible. "The way to win is build bridges, not point fingers"
- — Aaron pickus (@Aaronpickus)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:24:47
- — Jon Humbert (@jonhumbert)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:25:08Harrell very strong on police chief issue. Says culture is the issue and hasn't changed. Data ignored. #SeaMayor
- — WAStateOfMine (@WAStateOfMine)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:31:30One of the most derisive issues regarding police brutality/privacy/justice and there is no passion in any candidate's delivery. #seamayor
- — Jim Brunner (@Jim_Brunner)Thu, Jul 18 2013 19:35:33Ed Murray sorta acknowledges he has had a temper in the past when facing frustration in the Legislature. #seamayor
- — Jim Brunner (@Jim_Brunner)Thu, Jul 18 2013 20:05:23Kate Martin attacks Ed Murray on Leg. failure to provide transit & school $$$ "Where is the money? They didn't bring us the money."
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.