Countdown to the Denver Debate #DebateDenver
Curious about the buzz around Denver as we inch ever closer to the debate tonight? KUNC is combing the social feeds and placing our favorite reactions here...
- In Denver there is only one thing that could drown out the excitement of the debate... the Broncos.
- Sometimes the newsman's (and newswoman's) job is just too easy...
- Shifts in demographics are responsible for Colorado's status as a swing state now. Let's do the numbers...
- Do you know how you know you are in Denver for the debate?
- — Makayla Lucia (@m_lucia1494)Wed, Oct 03 2012 10:20:59
- It is with a little bit of disappointment that we note that Newt Gingrich was not successful in his bid for the GOP candidacy. Remember his call for a moon base? NASA has this bit today:
- — Nathan Heffel (@Heffeln)Wed, Oct 03 2012 09:57:47In non #DebateDenver news: Nasa eyes the far side of the moon for a space station: http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/stories/nasa-eyes-far-side-of-the-moon-for-space-station …arth-matters/space/stories/nasa-eyes-far-side-of-the-moon-for-space-station
- — CDOT (@ColoradoDOT)Wed, Oct 03 2012 08:25:29
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.