- An update of vote totals from the Colorado Secretary of State as of 12:10 p.m.: 1,943,630 votes cast so far in Colorado.
- — John Ingold (@john_ingold)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:03:42Latest Colorado turnout numbers: 34.1% DEM; 35.9% GOP; 28.8% UNAFF. 1.94 million ballots cast. GOP +35,000 over DEM. #copolitics
- — Josh Wingrove (@josh_wingrove)Tue, Nov 06 2012 10:54:04Colorado makes it easy to vote in advance, and just over half of registered voters do. Makes it a quiet affair on election day.
- According the the Secretary of State's Office: 1.9 million ballots already cast in Colorado before today. That's a lot of voting. In 2008 more than 2.4 million people voted.
- — John Morse (@SenJohnMorse)Tue, Nov 06 2012 10:23:43Most voting in CO going smoothly. A few problems. Overall, I think we get through this well. You have until 7 pm to cast your vote. #covote
- — Erin O'Toole (@ErinOtoole1)Tue, Nov 06 2012 09:58:11
- — Dana Coffield (@denpostdana)Tue, Nov 06 2012 09:52:57
- — Dana Coffield (@denpostdana)Tue, Nov 06 2012 09:52:01
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.