NSA/PRISM memes from the past week
Sure, someone at the NSA will be reading this sooner rather than later, but what the hey, right? The interwebs have had a fine time helping us laugh, even as we cry, about the government's surveillance programs.
- No need to speak up:
- There's plenty of heat for the commander-in-chief.
- Some say he's a hero, some say he's a traitor, but his actions and his escape to Hong Kong have some likening Edward Snowden to big-screen spies.
- Yet he still isn't quite the most interesting man in the world.
- Some people are shrugging it off, figuring they're law-abiding citizens and so have nothing to worry about, or at least that they never expected much privacy anyway; others say these folks can't see the forest for the trees.
- So much for erasing your browser history.
- At least the situation has renewed interest in a great work of literature.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 12 already did!
- Creative Visual ArtI saw this post at http://www.pandagon.net/2013/06/top-5-nsaprism-memes-from-the-past-week/2013-06-17T11:12:19.495Z
- cathreneSince I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out. www...Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out. www.Dub50.cℴmmore2013-06-16T00:46:33.979Z