#WHSummit: Community Partnership Summit in Columbus
On Friday, March 16th, 2012, the White House and the General Services Administration engaged and connected with over 300 regional community leaders in Columbus, Ohio. Find out more about this summit in Columbus and future summits at www.wh.gov/engage and on Twittter by using #WHSummit.
- — Sally Mayberry (@MaybreyMkt)Fri, Mar 16 2012 06:21:33A chance to develop alliances today at #WHSummit. Some of the nations greatest achievements have been done through community participation.
- — Martha N. Johnson (@MarthaGSA)Fri, Mar 16 2012 06:49:13
- — Mary Brougher (@mbrougher)Fri, Mar 16 2012 06:57:22
- — Martha N. Johnson (@MarthaGSA)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:13:17
- — Stephanie Sherwood (@NiftyGal)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:20:01
- — UIC PASA (@UIC_PASA)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:38:18
- — The Women's Fund (@WomensFundCO)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:39:55#WHSUMMIT Question from healthcare session. What services are available locally to educate communities about changes in healthcare access?
- — Martha N. Johnson (@MarthaGSA)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:50:07Just finished the first issue area discussion. Starting round two. What specific issues have you discussed? #WHSummit
- — GSA Great Lakes (@GSAGreatLakes)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:55:26
- — Evelyn Levino (@EvelynLevino)Fri, Mar 16 2012 08:12:37Letting the whitehouse know #WHSUMMIT that student learning and success in higher ed is critical for the success of our nation.
- — Myrdin Thompson (@MyrdinJT)Fri, Mar 16 2012 08:35:33Love the law of "2 Feet" #WHSummit-just bc u start a conversation doesn't mean u stay there. Make conversation interactive & connected
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.