Collider - An MVIFI xlr8r
Held on October 9, 2015, the Mount Vernon Institute for Innovation reimagined and redesigned the professional learning day for the Mount Vernon Presbyterian School. Below is a personal collection of the social media shares from the day. Note: It is not a complete collection of all tweets and such.
- UPDATE: A blog post has since been written about this event. Read more about it below...
- — Marie Graham (@mariegraham)Fri, Oct 09 2015 13:37:54I am on fire for this type of prof. learning! I love learning from my amazing colleagues cross divisionally! #mvcollider
- — Dr. Brett Jacobsen (@jbrettjacobsen)Fri, Oct 09 2015 15:29:26
The Morning Meetup
- — Meghan Cureton (@MeghanCureton)Fri, Oct 09 2015 12:28:26
Course 1 Sessions
- Maker FC and Maker GC - Theory
Description: How can space influence and accelerate interdisciplinary making and student agency? In this session we will dive into the theory of practice behind MakerEd. Fly through the design for Studio (i) / HIVE. Learn how our new spaces can remove obstacles to interdisciplinary work. Take away ideas of how we can uncover maker superpowers in ourselves and with our students.
- — chris andres (@chrisandres003)Fri, Oct 09 2015 13:21:29
- — Meghan Fedor (@Meghan_Fedor)Fri, Oct 09 2015 13:26:45"If you tell someone something, you've forever robbed them of the opportunity to discover it for themselves" Curt Gabrielson #MVCollider
- — Katie Jones Cain (@katiejcain)Fri, Oct 09 2015 13:32:03