Following a Nightmare Commute
Most commuters were faced with long waits that tested their patience, with some needing over four hours to get to work.
- — Nicole C. Turnbull (@NicoleCTurnbull)Mon, Nov 12 2012 06:00:32
- — Cathy Sharick (@cathysharick)Mon, Nov 12 2012 04:38:45
- Some users vented their anger about two bus crashes that complicated an already strained commute.
- — Andrew Barry (@Bazzaruto)Mon, Nov 12 2012 07:22:13
- — Kata_Eyewear (@Kata_Eyewear)Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:09:14Think you have a case of the Mondays? Our head of Customer Service actually WALKED part of the Lincoln Tunnel on her commute today! #njrush
- For others, the commute provided some interesting landscapes.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.