#RECvirus was an extended piece of 'Twitter theatre'. The story began on Friday August 31, 2012, when Fetch Publicity published a video warning contacts not to touch "infected" promo discs of their new horror film release [REC]: Genesis. Everyone Storified here were #RECvirus 'cast members'...
- FRIDAY AUGUST 31, 2012
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Fri, Aug 31 2012 05:05:14
- — Phillip Barron (@phillbarron)Fri, Aug 31 2012 14:46:53Hey @JasonArnopp have you got one of these #RECvirus discs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ZTdNGchZo&feature=youtu.be …om/watch?v=T8ZTdNGchZo&feature=youtu.be Can I lick it tomorrow? Can I sir? Can I rub it on my face?
- SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Sat, Sep 01 2012 01:59:51
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Sat, Sep 01 2012 02:04:14
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Sat, Sep 01 2012 02:39:18Still thinking about all the mad stories @HolyHombre told me last night about exorcism. He's a very followable gentleman indeed.
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Sat, Sep 01 2012 02:01:33
- — MerseyMal (@MerseyMal)Sat, Sep 01 2012 02:36:56
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Sat, Sep 01 2012 03:13:44Changed my mind since that blog. We should definitely watch [REC] Genesis and have a #RECvirus party. Terrifying, I tell you!
- — Jason Arnopp (@JasonArnopp)Sat, Sep 01 2012 03:18:44I'm glad the lift's working today in our building. Doubt our guests would appreciate climbing six flights of stairs. #RECvirus party
- — Mike Garley (@MikeGarley)Sat, Sep 01 2012 03:18:31Just catching up on all the #RECvirus stuff! http://jasonarnopp.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/recvirus-whats-going-on.html …logspot.co.uk/2012/09/recvirus-whats-going-on.html I love the Rec films so there's no way I can resist watching that disc!
- — cherry morello (@cherrymorello)Sat, Sep 01 2012 03:24:43
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.