Glimpse in the Life of Baylor Journalism Student Work
Baylor students received the opportunity to improve their skills through internships, classroom activities and working with singer/ songwriter, Willie Nelson.
- Students Kyle Beam, Caitlin Fairly and Mandy Power worked with Professor Callaway on a documentary project titled "In the Shadow of a King - The Tommy Duncan Story."
- The group had the opportunity to meet Willie Nelson in his tour bus.
- Details on the project are revealed by Baylor Lariat contributor, Mandy Power.
- Amanda Clark's portfolio page and projects she has worked on at Baylor have helped her land her job at Dwyer.
- Senior Carmen Galvan created two videos for Dr. Cassy Burleson's Advanced PR class.
- Follow @BaylorJPRNM on Twitter for all the latest updates in Baylor's Journalism department.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.