Deworming drugs for children: debating the evidence
The findings of an updated Cochrane Review on deworming drugs for soil-transmitted intestinal worms in children provoked a debate on the evidence base and the implications for policy makers.
- July 11 Updated Cochrane Review published
- July 13 GiveWell blog reports findings
- July 18 PLoS Speaking of Medicine blog post on the review
- July 20 Other blogs respond
- July 21-27: more debate on the debate
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.