Keep Calm Conference Manchester 2012
A one-day conference in Manchester to draw together industry, entrepreneurs, social enterprises and community groups to discuss and learn how we can change the way we live, work and do business in a more sustainable way.
The Keep Calm initiative has been developed in collaboration by RSA North West, Manchester Metropolitan University, University of Manchester, Corridor Manchester and Business in the Community. The event consisted of three parts; panel debate, workshops and lecture.
- — RSA Events (@RSAEvents)Thu, Oct 18 2012 03:50:57
- — Chrissie Gibson (@chrissiegibson)Thu, Oct 18 2012 01:20:11
- — Rich Pickford (@pickfordrich)Thu, Oct 18 2012 04:52:50
- — Ian Pettigrew (@KingfisherCoach)Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:18:59Great opening point at #keepcalm about being authentic and role-modelling anything we’re imploring others to do!
- — KeepCalmNW (@RSANW)Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:36:22
- — Ian Pettigrew (@KingfisherCoach)Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:32:19#keepcalm sustainability - measure the right things, treasure positive deviance, don’t make it political, be considered in using language
- — Ian Pettigrew (@KingfisherCoach)Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:39:11
Commercially Successful - leading to sustainable organisations
Responsible You, Wonderful You - contributing to sustainable communities
- — vinsumner (@vinsumner)Thu, Oct 18 2012 06:48:55RT @RSANW: Businesses don't get rewards 2 become sustainable only penalised if they don't -Chris Roberts from Bruntwoods muddled policies #keepcalm
- — Dharmesh Mistry (@drksbrm)Thu, Oct 18 2012 07:12:31
- — Martin Gilbraith (@martingilbraith)Thu, Oct 18 2012 09:08:14
- — MMU Environment Team (@MMUEnvironment)Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:39:11
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- Mitchell TorokI'm really sorry to have missed the event. But I am feeling fired up by 'storify' and by a session with other NW colleagues last week. Personally I would prefer...I'm really sorry to have missed the event. But I am feeling fired up by 'storify' and by a session with other NW colleagues last week. Personally I would prefer the next theme to be 'I'm As Mad As Hell And I Just Won't Take It Anymore' but that's another story!more2012-11-12T12:27:02.644Z