- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Sat, Jun 02 2012 12:15:59Good win. Final score 2-1. 3pts sealed. But very disappointed with the fans. its a shame to see them behave the way they did. SMH. #TIA
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Tue, Jun 05 2012 13:38:55Hello twitter fam. Hope y'all well. Gettin ready 2 head 2 Equatorial Guinea. gonna be another long trip. More than 24hr of traveling love it
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Tue, Jun 05 2012 21:14:324am on wednesday here and the journey to Equatorial Guinea begins. We will be the on thursday noon. Speak when I have wifi. Blessed.
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Wed, Jun 06 2012 09:33:30Whew just got 2 Togo after half tour of West Africa. Sierra Leone-Liberia-Ghana then Togo. Spending the nite then Nigeria tom b4 EQ.Guinea
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Thu, Jun 07 2012 12:36:07Yay we just made it to Equatorial Guinea after stopping at Liberia,Ghana,Togo, and Nigeria. But everyone is well and ready for dinner @ 9pm
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Fri, Jun 08 2012 03:22:01Hello from Eq. Guinea, day b4 game, later training, can wait to be back at the stadium where I made my 1st National team appearance.
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Sat, Jun 09 2012 12:56:43I can't feel my legs rite now. The sad thing now is we have 2be here till Monday b4 we fly out. what am we suppose 2do here till then #TIA
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Sat, Jun 09 2012 12:51:592-2 draw, GREAT work ethic from the guys. Like I say getting pts on the road is tuff so kudos to the boys. We do it for you Mama Salone.
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Mon, Jun 11 2012 00:05:26Good Morning from Eq. Guinea. Yes we're still here. 8am leaving for the airport now and going on the reverse tour of West Africa. OhMy OhMy.
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Wed, Jun 13 2012 03:07:36Finally in Freetown again, that was one long ass trip. Got sick on the way not the rite time for this. Taking Advil like candy rite now.
- — KEI KAMARA (@keikamara)Sat, Jun 16 2012 12:11:56YES we did it for #MamaSalone. Great win, now we leaving everything to the the Father of the country His Excellency the President Mr. Koroma
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.