At 70% through the school year (on February 18), we celebrated Thank A Giver Day.
- — Wesleyan Fund (@Wesleyanfund)Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:15:15Tuition dollars cover 70% of an IWU education and the remaining 30% is covered by sources like gifts from alumni and friends. #IWUThanks
- — IWU Panhellenic (@IWUPanhellenic)Mon, Feb 18 2013 09:58:13Remember today is Thank A Giver Day! Stop by the tables in CNS to sign a card or use #iwuthanks to say thank you to someone!
- — Kevin Carey (@kevinmcarey)Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:47:08Thanks to the amazing people who make Illinois Wesleyan the place to receive a great education. You're all greatly appreciated #IWUThanks
- — Nicole Bialeschki (@NickiBialeschki)Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:45:20Extremely grateful today for those Wesleyan alums, parents, faculty, and staff who help pay for my life-lasting memories. #IWUThanks
- — Karla C. Carney-Hall (@KarlaCarneyHall)Mon, Feb 18 2013 09:36:48I'm thankful for IWU alumni and friends who make it possible for me to spend my days with the most amazing students! #IWUThanks
- — Wesleyan Fund (@Wesleyanfund)Mon, Feb 18 2013 08:13:44
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.