- — Sammy Lifson (@sammylif)Thu, Jun 07 2012 07:50:49
- — Sammy Lifson (@sammylif)Thu, Jun 07 2012 08:28:15
- — cristinapage (@cristinapage)Wed, Jun 06 2012 22:26:04@IAmDrTiller Inconsistent condom use til age 38 (!) then got an IUD (aka: the perfect bc method) at 38, nevr bn happier
- — Eirelav (@themeaningofV)Wed, Jun 06 2012 22:34:14@IAmDrTiller PMDD runs in the family, so Mom suggested I get on BC when I was 15 or so. Didn't really help, but she's always been supportive
- — Lindsay Stevenson (@ElleUnit)Wed, Jun 06 2012 20:41:29
- — Emily Kadar (@kadarlikeradar)Wed, Jun 06 2012 20:54:09@IAmDrTiller Worked at an OB/GYN office over the summers in HS, so they just gave me sample packs :) Mom was happy to know I was safe.
- — Amanda Pelletier (@mandyjpel)Wed, Jun 06 2012 20:35:50
- — Nina N Lehman (@AdAstra45)Wed, Jun 06 2012 20:24:32@IAmDrTiller I was on my own, a woman newly in the USAF. Base OB-GYN treated me like trash, even though I was still a virgin & wanted 2 CYA
- — Arona Kessler (@uh_rona)Wed, Jun 06 2012 20:02:08@IAmDrTiller mom didnt like my bf; she wouldn't let me go on BC til she realized how sick my period made me. I missed lots of school waiting
- — KushielsMoon (@KushielsMoon)Wed, Jun 06 2012 20:00:44@IAmDrTiller After condom break, partner drove us to PP & I made appt. Appt went great, got BC. Mom tried to get me on it 3 months later. ha
- — B.L. McMillan (@PoliticalBee)Wed, Jun 06 2012 19:57:55
- — boredjessica (@boredjessica)Wed, Jun 06 2012 19:56:09@IAmDrTiller "Mum I want to go on the pill". She gave me a funny look. Thought I was already taking it! She made an appointment the next day
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.