Debate 2012: The Final Countdown
Capturing the social buzz as we countdown the final days leading up to the 2012 Presidential Debate
October 16, 2012 - Debate Day!
- There was over 5000 tweets on the #hofdebate hash tag. We did our best to capture the social energy around this exiting day. Here is our attempt at organizing it all into a neat Storify.
Hofstra Students being interviewed throughout the day
- — Lorenzo Rosselli (@Lorenzo_Rossell)Tue, Oct 16 2012 04:55:17
- — Chris Langlois (@chrismlanglois)Tue, Oct 16 2012 17:33:45
- — Pooja Cucumber (@PoojaCucumber)Tue, Oct 16 2012 02:51:44Students gather cheering outside of Student Center with posters for CBS 2, FOX, NBC, and Univision in the brisk morning weather. #hofdebate
- — Cate Misczuk (@catemisczuk)Mon, Oct 15 2012 20:20:48Even though its 11PM,& students have been volunteering, buzzing around, & getting interviewed all day--the energy is still high! #hofdebate
Commenting on the buzz and energy on campus
- — Shannon A. (@ShannonNia)Tue, Oct 16 2012 01:17:13WOOP!!!!!!! #hofdebate is finally here!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Even though I won't be at the actual debate, I'm just loving the campus energy
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.