New Venture Competition 2013
Sponsored by our Arthur Rock Center for Entrepreneurship, the Social Enterprise Initiative and Alumni Relations, the New Venture Competition is broken down into students and alumni, and both compete in two tracks: business and social enterprise.
- — HBS SocialEnterprise (@HBSSEI)Tue, Apr 30 2013 12:13:00Student Finalists To Face Off in Entrepreneurship Contest #HBSNVC | News | The Harvard Crimson http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2013/4/29/new-venture-competition-finalists/#.UYAXqQyApMQ.twitter …/2013/4…
- — Jenny Frazier (@AllEyesOnJenny)Tue, Apr 30 2013 13:17:16
- — Juan L. Leung Li (@juanleungli)Tue, Apr 30 2013 13:33:28
- — Harvard Business (@HarvardHBS)Tue, Apr 30 2013 13:38:26Attending the New Venture Competition? Tell us what you think of the new set up, look & run of show. We'd love your feedback! #hbsnvc
- — Harvard Business (@HarvardHBS)Tue, Apr 30 2013 13:30:10
- — HBS Alumni (@HBSAlumni)Tue, Apr 30 2013 13:47:39
- — HBS SocialEnterprise (@HBSSEI)Tue, Apr 30 2013 13:48:41
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.