An Equitable Economy
From Equity and Future of the American Economy
- — NACEDA (@NACEDAtweets)Mon, Feb 04 2013 13:39:49
- — Bike League (@BikeLeague)Mon, Feb 04 2013 10:17:12Word of the day from conversation about #EquitableEconomy: Principled Conflict. Are there groups you differ w/ that can be collaborators?
- — Andre Pettigrew (@AndrePettigrew)Tue, Feb 05 2013 13:10:28How can we prepare for climate change without screwing poor people? MTOrganize @policylink #EquitableEconomy http://grist.org/climate-energy/how-can-we-prepare-for-climate-change-without-screwing-poor-people/#.URFz00K_KIA.twitter …mate-egrist/how-can-we-prepare-for-climate-change-without-screwing-poor-people/#.URFz00K_KIA.twitter via @grist
- — LivingCities (@Living_Cities)Mon, Feb 04 2013 08:31:02
- — Youngmin Yi (@youngmin_yi)Mon, Feb 04 2013 09:23:07Nathaniel Smith of Partnership for Southern Equity: Importance of recognizing our "shared destiny," "network of mutuality" #EquitableEconomy
- — Bike League (@BikeLeague)Mon, Feb 04 2013 10:12:43"Either you're at the table or you're on the menu."-Nathaniel Smith referring to lack of minority outreach w/TSPLOT inATL #EquitableEconomy
- — Getting To 2100 (@Gettingto2100)Mon, Feb 04 2013 10:31:21
- — Bike League (@BikeLeague)Mon, Feb 04 2013 10:42:36Great comment about shifting convo. from strictly GDP to alternative Econ. Measures like Gross National Happiness Index. #EquitableEconomy
- — LivingCities (@Living_Cities)Mon, Feb 04 2013 06:32:57MT @urbandata: Opportunity is a health issue...: Poverty & #inequality kill 797 Americans every day http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/05/health/05social.html …omequitableeconomyth/05social.html #equitableeconomy
- — Bike League (@BikeLeague)Mon, Feb 04 2013 06:47:59
- — NCLR Labor (@NCLR_Labor)Mon, Feb 04 2013 07:28:37
- — PolicyLink (@policylink)Mon, Feb 04 2013 07:18:53Q:How to re-think our transit, connections btwn housing, jobs, schools? Have 2 get back 2 buy American programs"M Pastor #EquitableEconomy
- — Darren Flusche (@Flusche)Mon, Feb 04 2013 07:39:59The #EquitableEconomy panel made the case w/data that an inclusive economy is a strong economy. But who are the most effective messengers?
- — Youngmin Yi (@youngmin_yi)Mon, Feb 04 2013 21:38:00
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.