HGST at Cloud Expo 2013
Some of the Cloud Computing and Big Data industry's brightest will flock to Santa Clara next week for Cloud Expo 2013, taking place November 4-7. Keep an eye right here to make sure you don't miss a beat with HGST throughout the week.
- Did you know? HGST is a Platinum Plus Sponsor of this year's event.
- Recently, Platinum Plus Sponsor HGST and Gold Sponsor Verizon Enterprise Solutions announced that HGST is providing solid-state storage solutions for Verizon’s recently introduced Verizon Cloud.
- Check out some of the exciting speaking sessions we have in store for you:
- Steve Campbell - Keynote: Navigating Storage in a Cloudy Environment
- Zia Rehman - Accelerating “Hot” Data with SSD Innovations
- Visit the HGST Twitter and Facebook pages for photos, updates and even more highlights throughout the week!
- Ahead of the show, watch Mike Cordano, EVP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at HGST, discuss how social networks, online video and new smart devices are causing IT managers to rethink cloud computing infrastructure and tiered storage in the enterprise.
- Day 1: Monday, November 4
- Cloud Expo is underway! The morning kicked off with the launch of our 6TB Ultrastar He^6.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.