Your Predictions: What's in Store for 2017?
As we kick off 2017, we invited our chatters to share their predictions for what will happen in healthcare in the coming year. See what was discussed, and predicted, below!
- To start us off: How have your predictions for 2017 changed as Trump announces his cabinet?
- — Matt Fisher (@Matt_R_Fisher)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:07:55T1: For areas I focus on most (HIPAA, fraud & abuse), appointments either unknown or likely no impact. Wonder about OCR leaders. #KareoChat
- — ShereeseM, MS/MBA (@ShereesePubHlth)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:13:20
- — Matt Fisher (@Matt_R_Fisher)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:15:50
- — Dr. Tom Giannulli (@drtom_kareo)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:08:21T1: I think the clarity and momentum behind Value Based Care may lessen given the repeals and lack of direction indicated #kareochat
- — Matt Fisher (@Matt_R_Fisher)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:12:10
- — Kat Quinn, MBA HIT (@PopHealthChick)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:08:31
- — S. Turner Dean (@Turbodean)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:10:242017 negative predictions: Ransomware and data breaches will continue to escalate. Data silos will continue as the norm #KareoChat
- — S. Turner Dean (@Turbodean)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:16:54
- — Charles Webster MD🤖 (@wareFLO)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:18:54Although, IMO, true data solutions require true workflow solutions. The latter are the pipelines through which the former flows. #KareoChat https://twitter.com/Turbodean/status/817057295767105540 …
- — David Harlow (@healthblawg)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:12:30
- — Mary (@marycray)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:20:51T1: likely that 2017 cabinet will turnover by 2018. #kareochat https://twitter.com/gokareo/status/817054555120799744 …
- — Steve Sisko (@ShimCode)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:25:02T1: I collated predictions from 30+ lists. Most referenced items were Emerging Tech, Reform, Analytics & Value-based Care. #kareochat 1/2
- — Steve Sisko (@ShimCode)Thu, Jan 05 2017 17:26:26T1: 2/2 Here was list of 2017 Healthcaer Predictions: http://www.shimcode.com/2016/12/collection-of-predictions-about.html … Here was collation: http://hceg.org/how-predictions-about-healthcare-in-2017-compare-to-hceg-top-10-list/ … #kareochat
- What will become of the ACA?