Friends react to death of Markell Torres
Eighteen-year-old Markell Torres, a recent Easthampton High School graduate, was killed in a car accident Thursday in Burrillville, R.I., along with his friend and fellow cheerleader Shannon Heil of Burillville. Friends and family of both teenagers reacted to the tragic news on social media.
- — BCUZ I CHEER!!! (@BCUZ_I_CHEER)Thu, Jul 11 2013 19:46:17
- — Melanie LaRochelle (@M_LaRochelle)Fri, Jul 12 2013 09:41:14I tried all night to pretend it didn't really happen. I woke up today hoping it was just a bad dream.....RIP Markell
- — Samantha DiMassimo (@SammDimm)Fri, Jul 12 2013 08:58:04
- — Melissa (@RadioMelissa)Thu, Jul 11 2013 19:20:50Tragedy in the cheer world. I'm happy I was able to meet Markell. Praying for family and friends of the the two lives lost today...
- — Tumbling Probs (@tumbling_probs)Thu, Jul 11 2013 19:53:05
- — DAVID SANTIAGO (@DAHVEEDSANTI)Fri, Jul 12 2013 08:04:30Everyone losing markell is a hard thing for all of us so if your gonna post post happy memories no more sad tweets
- — Ka$$Benzo (@kassafrassx)Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:08:11I just wanna hug all those who were close to Shannon and Markell. I know what it's like to lose a best friend way too soon. #StayStrong
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Ally MaloRIP markell im praying for uband your familly u will be missed alot2013-07-12T18:53:27.792Z