- Radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller announced his conspiracy theory within minutes of the news breaking.
- Others followed suit.
- — Scott LaFata (@V3CEO)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:45:12If you watched the threats Breitbart retweeted daily, You would join me in saying his untimely death is suspicious. Poison or other agents..
- — HarishUSA (@T_PartyInfantry)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:39:35Andrew Breitbart threatens Obama at CPAC with a video, then suddenly dies? This MUST be investigated as an assassination Obama - WTF?
- — Mark Zagorski (@mzagorski)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:43:55It is a murder! Breitbart did not die of natural causes! Andrew himself would tell you NOT to trust Obama rats and the media! #tcot
- — Margaret Khan (@wakeup1442)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:19:43They killed Breitbart? Natural causes? What was natural cause? They use cancer to kill a lot of people. Ruby for one, Aaron Russo 4 another
- — Scott Groves (@ScottGrovesCO)Thu, Mar 01 2012 07:15:48Andrew Breitbart was going to expose Barry's colledge "issues" and now he's dead. The Bush/Clinton clan kills again.
- — DASILVALAW (@DASILVALAW)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:56:12Andrew Breitbart just died of 'natural causes' ??? He must have been about to break something BIG against the establishment. Try killed him
- — HarishUSA (@T_PartyInfantry)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:53:26The LEFT taking out our Conservative Generals now?????? Putin in Russia does this to oppostion journalists....look it up
- Before the death was confirmed, skeptics wondered whether the news itself was a conspiracy, a hoax perpetrated by Breitbart or Anonymous hackers.
- — Henry Blodget (@hblodget)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:18:48Yes, first thought on reading of Andrew Breitbart's death was that this was yet another publicity stunt. But seems less and less likely
- — Michael Tracey (@mtracey)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:11:44Re: Breitbart - might want to wait for corroboration of this death announcement before flipping out. Anonymous isn't very fond of him, so...
- — Chuck Thies (@ChuckThies)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:13:41I'm gonna go out on a limb here. The news of Breitbart's death is the product of an Anonymous hack. http://bigjournalism.com/lsolov/2012/03/01/draft/ ….com/lsolov/2012/03/01/draft/
- Of course, there was one other theory: The famous man's death could have been the product of a Business Insider reporter unfollowing him on Twitter.
- — Michael B Dougherty (@michaelbd)Thu, Mar 01 2012 07:20:40Everyone in our office still thinks my tweets with Breitbart last night have a deeper import. http://www.businessinsider.com/our-final-conversation-with-andrew-breitbart-from-last-night-2012-3?utm_source=twbutton&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=politics …nsiderbi_politicsnal-conversation-with-andrew-breitbart-from-last-night-2012-3?utm_source=twbutton&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=politics via @bi_politics
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.