Television Icon Andy Griffith Dies
Beloved actor Andy Griffith died this morning at age 86 at his home in Dare County, North Carolina. Griffith was launched to fame as Sheriff Andy Taylor in The Andy Griffith Show for the CBS television network from 1960-1968.
- — Matthew Fennell (@matthewfennell)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:34:50Rest in Peace Andy Griffith, thanks for all the times you brought sons, fathers, and grandfathers closer together
- — Lee Collins (@LeeCollins_1)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:39:05America lost a TV icon today in Andy Griffith. He brought to us a show that has stood the test of time and is still unmatched. #mayberry
- — Cayla Daniels (@cayladaniels)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:32:05RT @ScottyMcCreery: RIP Andy Griffith.. We lost a legend today that provided me and my family some great quality time around the tv filled with some good laughs
- — Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:02:16Andy Griffith His pursuit of excellence and the joy he took in creating served generations & shaped my life I'm forever grateful RIP Andy
- — Teresa S (@moonherb)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:30:04RT @EverydayHealth: RIP Andy Griffith! What a great dad figure to so many of us. Hope he and Aunt Bee are eating homemade pie in that Mayberry in the sky.
- — The TV Watcher (@OnMyDVR)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:04:13RIP #AndyGriffith http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/07/andy-griffith-dies-at-age-86/1 …day.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/07/andy-griffith-dies-at-age-86/1
- — Joseph Gallenstein (@JoeGallenstein)Tue, Jul 03 2012 08:04:17
- — Courtney Jones (@CourtneyLJones)Tue, Jul 03 2012 10:30:24
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.