Best of Twitter
We have a look at all things Fulham to have emerged from Twitter over the last month.
- Young winger Pat Roberts enjoyed his time away with England Under-17s.
- A few of the lads take in the Jacksonville Jaguars' clash with the San Francisco 49ers at Wembley.
- Hugo Rodallega thanks the Fulham fans for their support after he picked up an injury having just scored two goals against Leicester City.
- Next up was a difficult home tie against champions Manchester United, with Sky Sports presenter Chris Kamara claiming Dimitar Berbatov didn't recognise him minus his famous moustache that he's shaved off for Movember.
- The result didn't go our way but the players were quick to praise the fans for sticking by them.
- Repercussions from the match followed as Sascha Riether was hit with a three-game ban following an incident involving Adnan Januzaj. It was out of character for the likeable full-back and he took to Twitter to issue an apology.
- — Sascha Riether (@saschariether)Tue, Nov 05 2013 07:18:27I want to say I am sorry to Adnan Januzai.It was very unlike me and I can only say that frustration got the better of me.
- — Sascha Riether (@saschariether)Tue, Nov 05 2013 07:19:54I also want to apologise to my teammates, fans and everyone at the Club, for the ban incurred following Saturday's match
- Two brilliant sportsmen come together:
- Midfielder Mahamadou Diarra - who is continuing his recovery at the Club - continues to make steady progress.
- — Mahamadou Diarra (@mahamadoudiarr1)Tue, Nov 12 2013 09:18:40With a lot of improvement, Soon back on the grass, ## Avec bcp d'amélioration bientot de retour sur gazon (patience) inchallah
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.