Self-Identity and Social Media
This is an exploration of what it means to be a part of social media. An important aspect of this is to explore yourself as a social media. The following are about self-identity from individual projects to group discussions about understanding or creating your own self-identity.
"A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction."
~ Count Leo Tolstoy
- Scoup.it lets you curate content from all over the web to one place, much like Storify but with different sources.
- Pinterest is a social media space for collecting images that inspire you. I have posted a lot of items I would consider important to my self-identity. Do you think this is a good way to find out who you are?
- Recent presentation created on the topic of Self-Identity and Social Media
My blog on Self-Identity
- Below us an example of an audio 365 project started this year.
- These are some of the things I've been listening to recently
- The following are items I've posted to Twitter recently.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.