Can Livestrong Survive Lance Armstrong's scandal?
Fast Company readers weigh in.
- — Shelly Leslie (WRAL) (@shellyleslie)Fri, Aug 24 2012 06:49:43
- Fast Company's Chuck Salter asked Twitter users if they thought the world's most famous cancer survivor's foundation can survive now that the USADA has stripped Lance Armstrong of his Tour de France titles.
Some readers don't think Livestrong can stay strong in the wake of Armstrong's debacle:
- — Adam (@Visual_Fatigue)Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:37:28@ChuckSalter the foundation will survive short term, but without the Armstrong brand & big business tie-ins the money won't last.
- — Rob Nielsen (@rob_a_nielsen)Fri, Aug 24 2012 09:38:25
- Many more who responded to Chuck on Twitter think Livestrong doesn't need the legendary cyclist's good name to survive:
- — Stein Broeder (@steinbroeder)Fri, Aug 24 2012 09:01:04
- — christine osekoski (@cosekoski)Fri, Aug 24 2012 10:43:33
- — Alisha Dixon (@dixonsd)Fri, Aug 24 2012 08:57:07
- — JonnyThumper (@jonnythumper)Fri, Aug 24 2012 08:57:24
- — Samantha Rae Lopez (@SRaeLopez)Fri, Aug 24 2012 08:58:02
- — Santiago Dietrich (@SantiagoD3)Fri, Aug 24 2012 09:00:07
- — Jan Zlotnick (@janzlotnick)Fri, Aug 24 2012 10:43:24
- — Brad Luttrell (@bradluttrell)Fri, Aug 24 2012 06:12:54@ChuckSalter a lot of Armstrong fans & even cycling fans are still in support of him. He's done a lot for cancer research
- — Doug Topken (@DougTopken)Fri, Aug 24 2012 09:13:52
- Some people wrote in about Armstrong's "unwillingness to fight."
- — Stephanie Crain (@scrain1022)Fri, Aug 24 2012 10:28:41
- And then there are those who are just plain angry about the USADA's decision:
- — Alastair Masson (@alastairmasson)Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:12:35
- Will Livestrong survive in spite of the Armstrong controversy? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.