Watson avoids returning to HH comments due to "bullies"
- — Atheism++ (@AtheismPlusPlus)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:21Dear leader spends 10 precious minutes schooling Hall which she could have spent in finding Internet trolls. http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/i-am-not-your-enemy-an-open-letter-to-my-feminist-critics/#comment-112631 …sedmedicine.org/index.php/i-am-not-your-enemy-an-open-letter-to-my-feminist-critics/#comment-112631
- [from hilarious parody account, links directly to BW's comment]
Josh (from "feminist" cult) has lavish praise
- — Official SpokesGay (@SpokesGay)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:222/2 "condescension, ill-temper, and lack of grace " @rebeccawatson could say "Oh but this butter is delicious" and someone would say bitch!!
- — Official SpokesGay (@SpokesGay)Wed, Feb 20 2013 06:20:12Over at SBM @rebeccawatson responded to Hall. It's calm, lucid, and dead sensible. Infuriates me that this will be lied about, too.
Becky laments 'bullies'
- — Rebecca the Undead (@rebeccawatson)Wed, Feb 20 2013 06:20:12@SpokesGay Thanks. I assume it'll just encourage the bullies to come out the woodwork, so I'm staying away from the thread.
- I fear that BW's definition of a bully might just be anyone who disagrees with her, on anything.
- — Official SpokesGay (@SpokesGay)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:22@rebeccawatson Also, I'm sorry if I'm putting things in front of you you'd rather avoid. One can only take so much. Virtual hugz.
Other notable reactions (including detractors)
- — Angry Skeptic Woman (@AngrySkepchick)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:24I don't think Harriet Hall about Harriet Hall at all about Harriet Hall. She isn't worth Harriet Hall my time Harriet Hall. #HarrietHall
- — Gumby (@CosmicSnark)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:23
- — Christian Walters (@phlebas)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:23Just realized (re: @rebeccawatson bashing it's odd how so many intelligent women tacitly admit they like being hit on in enclosed places.
- Okay, this one's weird, Christian.
- Oh Franc, mind your language
- — Elena Gomez (@gbarajas3)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:23
- — iamcuriousblue (@iamcuriousblue)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:24#RebeccaWatson's version of reaching out across the aisle: http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/i-am-not-your-enemy-an-open-letter-to-my-feminist-critics/#comment-112631 …sedatheismplusg/FTBullies/iSkepchickour-enemy-an-open-letter-to-my-feminist-critics/#comment-112631. #atheismplus #FTBullies #Skepchick
- — Richard Reed (@RichardReed84)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:24I really, really hate using this word, but based on what she has written about Harriet Hall, I can only describe Rebecca Watson as a bitch.
- — Richard Reed (@RichardReed84)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:24Probably shouldn't have said that, but I dare anyone to read Rebecca Watson's comment and not think the same thing http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/i-am-not-your-enemy-an-open-letter-to-my-feminist-critics/ …sedmedicine.org/index.php/i-am-not-your-enemy-an-open-letter-to-my-feminist-critics/
- I expect better from you, Richard.
- — Richard Reed (@RichardReed84)Thu, Feb 21 2013 07:23:24People like Rebecca Watson sicken me. They are right and anyone who disagrees isn't worth their precious video game time.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.