Your responses to George Zimmerman's not guilty verdict
Last night, after 15-and-a-half hours of deliberation by an all-female jury, Florida judge Debra Nelson revealed the jurors' not guilty verdict of George Zimmerman. Zimmerman was accused of shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
- — John Staub (@johnstaubmusic)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:30:12Thankful tonight for a free country & judicial system that would not send an innocent man to prison. Congrats Zimmerman. #NotGuilty
- — Brandon J. Johnson (@B_TheAmbitious)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:30:05I'm not going to allow Zimmerman's trial disappointment stop me from doing what I have to do and distract me.
- — ATCF Maine. (@MainetheCK)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:29:44Black people make everything about race.. that's all I'm saying.. atleast promote the facts of the case.. all I see is Zimmerman's white...
- — Cicely Marie Mays (@CCLove_Baby)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:29:39Going after Zimmerman won't help nothing, that'll just make things worse. Let that man answer to God on why he did what he did
- — Aristocrat Kev (@k_hopz)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:28:14If you're complaining about the Zimmerman trial you're an IDIOT and don't understand the American justice system. Justice and freedom reign.
- — TOKEYO GEORGE (@Sirjarrette123)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:28:12Like I am not trying to be funny, but why is everybody acting surprised that Zimmerman is free?Like I'm confused?
- — Missy Lewis (@missyclewis)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:27:45Didn't follow the Zimmerman case much, as I'm more concerned about home. But I'm surprised at how many friends are evidently experts.
- — Cody Rainwater (@ImCodyRainwater)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:27:04All this "can't believe Zimmerman wasn't found guilty." Did you watch the trial?! The defense had a better case. Sorry.
- — Geoffrey D. Wessel (@gdwessel)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:26:27Anyone who is "shocked," "surprised," or "in disbelief" over Zimmerman walking obviously hasn't lived in the United States of America. #fb
- — Erin Vaughan (@pinkerbell44)Sat, Jul 13 2013 20:46:07If GZ would have just stayed in his car and waited for authorities, like he was told to, this all could have been avoided. #SoSad
- — Blake Campbell (@blakedcampbell)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:25:52Dont get me wrong, killing is wrong and Trayvon dying is a tragedy, but why is this a race issue when Zimmerman isn't white? #ZimmermanTrial
- — FreeMyHittaTonio (@LilDeno_317)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:30:39Maaaybe jesus told Trayvon that he deserve better than this earth , i mean we killing each other anyway Look At The Positives,!
- — Darnell Bland Jr. (@Darnell_Junior)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:29:07I think it's funny that the jurors of the Trayvon Martin case wish to be unknown. Why? You let a killer go free, now you're afraid! #Cowards
- — Christian Beachum (@C_Beachum)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:21:02You want race to be ignored in society, but then the only part of the case you focused on was that Trayvon was black. #hypocrisyfordays
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Kitty GirlTrayvon was a thug, Zimmerman really doesn't have the "stuff" needed to own a gun...but justice definitely served.2013-07-14T15:19:48.966Z