The Star's Twitter account is back to normal after intern hijack
At noon, the Star's social media editor was captured, tied in her signature Snuggie and held in captivity for an hour. We, the interns, hijacked the Star's Twitter account to share our thoughts and answer readers' questions with hashtag #interntakeover. Here's what happened!
- — Carrie Ritchie (@CarrieRitchie)Tue, Aug 06 2013 08:50:57
- — Emily Inverso (@EmilyInverso)Tue, Aug 06 2013 08:22:11
- — Ebony Shamberger (@EJSham)Tue, Aug 06 2013 08:28:44
- — Stephanie Wang (@stephaniewang)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:05:06
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:18:22
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 08:59:36Now that our social media editor is all tied up. Send your questions to us with hashtag #interntakeover and we'll answer them!
- Aren't they just the cutest?!!
Now, let's jump into our Q and A session!
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:03:17
- — Daniel Pearcy (@daniel_pearcy)Wed, Jul 31 2013 17:32:26#interntakeover Mr. Wolffbrandt, what was the most interesting photo you've seen working at Indystar? What would be your dream pic to take?
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:47:44
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.