The most hilarious, illogical "Duck Dynasty" quotes from the season 4 premiere
In the season four premiere of "Duck Dynasty," viewers got loads of nonsensical statements, once again. Couldn't make any sense out of Phil, Uncle Si, Willie and Jase's quirky comebacks last night? Take a stab at decoding them a second time.
- Missed the season premiere? Check out the sneak peek video of last night's episode:
- Here are the most illogical statements you'll probably EVER hear:
- — Karen (@runitupdamiddle)Wed, Aug 14 2013 19:32:20"Never volunteer for something when you don't know what you're walking into. Haven't you seen the Hunger Games?!" Hahaha #duckdynasty
- — Dean Hockney Sports (@Sports_Journal)Wed, Aug 14 2013 22:02:39
- — Megan Leasure (@megan_leasure36)Sun, Aug 11 2013 23:02:50"I'm not whipped. Anything, Korie is whipped by me! wait that came out wrong..." This is why I love Duck Dynasty.
- I couldn't resist. I had to add this animation.
- — Ryan Wichers (@TheBigWicks94)Wed, Aug 14 2013 19:36:23
- — Nick Fisher (@nick_fisher13)Wed, Aug 14 2013 19:20:28"Silas Robertson, who ran around naked until he was 6, wants to take us out for our anniversary? And were actually going?" #DuckDynasty
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.