Twitter responses to the death of Dennis Farina, a "Law & Order" actor
Dennis Farina, a Chicago cop-turned-actor and star from "Law & Order," has died of a blood clot in his lung. He was 69. This is what you, his fans from Indianapolis, are saying.
- Here is an article from CNN about the deceased star known for his "tough-guy character."
- This is how Hoosiers are reacting to his death.
- — Jamie McClellan (@JamietheBiker)Mon, Jul 22 2013 11:00:03One of My favorite actors passed away today, from the same ailment that tried to kill Me. Bloodclot to the lung. RIP Dennis Farina.
- — Daniel Cecil (@DrinkyMcGee)Mon, Jul 22 2013 10:42:02I was obsessed with "Crime Story" when I was a kid, so this is what I thought of when I heard about Farina. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEW5my18YI …W5m…
- Farina played Walter Miller, the father of Nick (Jake Johnson) on Fox's "New Girl."
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.