Hoosiers share Father's Day love
Proud Hoosiers shared pictures, blog posts and more on social media in honor of their dad. To reflect on how they celebrated, we compiled tweets posted throughout the day. Take a look!
- Fun fact before the photo fun. Did you know that the YMCA started Father's Day?
- — YMCA OF GREATER IND. (@ymcaindy)Sun, Jun 16 2013 06:00:01Little known fact: Father's Day started at the YMCA on June 19, 1910 because Sonora Louise Smart thought that... http://fb.me/1QnrIeYpK
- Now, get ready for the irresistible father-daughter and father-son photos!
- Some father's even responded to the Father's Day hype.
- — Andrew Clark (@iamandrewclark)Mon, Jun 17 2013 06:54:03My wife wrote a short-but-powerful piece on Father's Day on her blog. She's the greatest. http://anearlierheaven.tumblr.com/post/53116121040/thoughts-on-fathers-day ….com/post/531161210…
- For children whose father is deceased, they reflected on what their dad meant to them.
- Just in case you missed it, here's a few stories we've covered on fathers.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.