Snapshots from the 2013 DiabetesMine Innovation Summit
120 people attended the 2013 DiabetesMine Innovation Summit in Palo Alton on Friday, Nov. 15, and most are still processing everything that happened during the one-day event. Here's a quick look at some of the play-by-play Twitter activity happening that day.
- People with Diabetes: We Want Our Data!
- — Scott Strange (@Strangely_T1)Fri, Nov 15 2013 10:14:18Huge medical data industry, what's being done with that data? Who profits from it? Who benefits? Who. Owns. The. Data? #dbminesummit
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Fri, Nov 15 2013 17:25:54It's amazing to think of the dollars in diabetes that could b more attractively deployed. D is on everyone's radar. Joe Smith #dbminesummit
- Patient Voices Represented
- — Dennis Urbaniak (@DUrbaniak)Fri, Nov 15 2013 10:20:55
- — John Sharp (@JohnSharp)Tue, Nov 19 2013 08:44:57Anna McCollister-Slipp - DiabetesMine Innovation Summit 2013 by @AmyDBMine - http://www.slideshare.net/amytenderich/anna-mccollister-slipp-diabetesmine-innovation-summit-2013 … Take the lead in #mHealth
- — Melissa Lee (@sweetlyvoiced)Fri, Nov 15 2013 13:45:58
- — Amy Tenderich (@AmyDBMine)Sat, Nov 16 2013 21:10:09@askmanny @Biomedtrics Yes! The #dbminesummit #diabetes patient survey Preso now at: http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/amytenderich/diabetesmine-patient-survey-results-2013-summit-final …
- — CDT at UVA (@DiabetesTech)Fri, Nov 15 2013 11:46:13
- So what do we do about this? Tidepool has some ideas...
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Fri, Nov 15 2013 10:06:26
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Fri, Nov 15 2013 10:07:11
- The FDA was there, proving again that they are listening to us!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.